Formed in 2002, the company operates out of Uttoxeter, Staffordshire & the principal areas of activity are within a 20 mile radius which includes Stafford, Rugeley, Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Ashbourne, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent. Having said that the company is flexible enough to travel further afield if the size of the project justifies this.
With a background in hands-on technical project management in other industries, the founder of Tim Jackson Electrical believes he can raise the bar of customer satisfaction. Doing a quality job in terms of the electrical installation is a given, but the things that “delight” the client are less tangible.
The core values of the company are :-
- Clear, concise estimation of costs.
- Constant flow of information regarding progress of project.
- Documentation of change.
- Wiring regulations as a day-to-day working document.
- Unambiguous information & test results on certification.
- Customer feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- The customer is always right, apart from when they are wrong !
If you would like to contact us regarding any aspect of our services or to enquire about an electrical installation please click here.